If you are looking for a used Porsche, a local dealer may be your best bet. However, not all car dealers – including those who sell Porsche, are reliable or trustworthy. If you are looking for a good used Porsche dealer in Philadelphia, be sure to go beyond the reviews and visit it to see if it can meet or even exceed your expectations.
What to Consider
When it comes to choosing a used Porsche dealer, the best place to start is with you. You need to know what model, year, etc. car you are looking for. You also need to research each dealership and consider how they rank in the following criteria.
• Price: Do the prices of the used vehicles match the Blue Book value or other related sources?
• Inclusion: Does the price include warranties or other benefits and options?
• Stock Availability and Variety: Does the dealer offer a variety of Porsche models?
• Documents: Does the dealer have the documentation to provide you with a complete history of the car? Does it have papers to indicate it is a certified pre-owned Porsche?
• Salespersons: Are they friendly and forthcoming? Do they try to push you in a specific direction?
Finding a Good Used Porsche Dealer
Consumers in Philadelphia are not lacking in choices when it comes to used car dealers. Several of them may even carry Porsches. Research before you narrow down your list of prospects. Visit those who are the most promising and do not hesitate to ask pertinent questions.